Last week, I gave a program on how to take a better selfie.
- It was part of a conference kick-off.
- My goal was to break the ice for the event.
- And boy did we!
Taking a good selfie is a must-have skill for everyone these days.
- And yet, many still resist.
- They don’t like how they look – even some of the beautiful people!
- Or, they never really learned how to do it.
Speaking for 20 years professionally, I’ve been photographed a ton.
- Also interviewed fabulous fashion photographers for a podcast show.
- The result?
- I know interesting body facts to take off years and pounds when used.
We had the entire room on their feet shooting photographs like crazy.
- Different angles, different poses, different looks.
- It’s amazing what difference a few inches can make!
- Or taking photos in what feels like a really wrong way!
Participants snapped selfies so quickly, even the reluctant folks got caught up in the fun of the experience.
- We shot more than 30 photos in 30 minutes!
- People took photos like crazy throughout the entire meeting.
- Lots of happy new friends.
Playing with angles on my phone camera fascinates me – and sharing my insights brings great joy.
- What can share that lights you up with joy?
- The photo here at the end was taken sitting on a wooden throne at the Fairmont in Banff Springs.
- (Had to be a good role model and walk, er, shoot the talk!)