I created three avenues of support and education that I’m rolling out in the next month.
- My core program, 30 Days to a More Powerful You! program, starting on January 19th.
- A monthly education experience in the process of being named.
- And a VIP Power Circle program to support powerful women.
- How to describe programs that help women embrace their feminine power – especially at work.
- Without using words that traditionally make you think male – like Power Tools
- Or war – like Boot Camp.
For example, I’m trying to come up with a name for the monthly program.
- Some months will feature specific skills – like negotiating with confidence.
- And others focus on important issues – like how to get beyond being perfect.
- Participants will have the option to attend a live recording session.
Then I build the rest of the package.
- I’ll design a specific implementation guide
- And identify some resources that support success around the topic of the month.
- The videos, guides and resources are the monthly offering.
So what do I call this monthly product?
- It’s more than just a training video.
- And I want to use language that feels more feminine than male.
- But also strong.
It’s not that easy to do.
- It was a huge eye-opener for me to see how many words are male-biased.
- Especially when talking about power and success.
Why don’t you give it a try?
- What might you call my new monthly product?
- Can you think of a name that leans more feminine than male - and is still strong and powerful?
- The lack of feminine sounding words related to power are more proof of how important it is for every women to embrace her power.
Let me know how this challenge works for you – and if you come with a neat name, I would love to hear it!