The last few days have been challenging for me.
- It’s like my joy halo got a little slanted.
- Things just aren’t as shiny lately.
- The disconnect is getting old.
Today I worked on an article for my People Power Unlimited site.
- Sitting in my chair.
- Ruby, one of my dogs, was keeping me company.
- She found me rather boring.
Twisted around for a more exciting view.
- Propped up like a diva.
- Monitoring the neighborhood action.
- Totally enjoying herself.
Perhaps Ruby was trying to give me some advice?
- Let go of what’s bothering me.
- Notice all the joy in my life right now.
What joy do you see when you open your eyes and look around?