Do you remember what you dreamed about when you were in high school?
- My secret dream was to be the leader of an international network of Amazon women.
- Powerful women.
- Smart warriors – just like Wonder Woman!
It was a really big and wild dream back then.
- It was before the Internet was popular.
- Snail mail ruled.
- I would have to find a directory of powerful women around the world – as if it existed!
I’ve spent the last 20 years teaching leaders how to be more successful.
- I’ve trained more than 100,000 leaders and executives.
- From more than 100 industries and professions.
- And noticed a consistent difference in how women lead and deal with power.
Then the 2016 election happened.
- What seemed like it was going to be a big step forward for women didn’t happen.
- Anger and fear are rampant.
- The uncertainty very scary.
It’s time for women to come together and embrace their power.
- Not ruling by force and trying to dominate in an aggressive male way.
- Instead working together to amplify our feminine power.
Feminine power is softer, more heart-based – and way more powerful than anything we’ve been seeing lately when done together.
- Most women have never learned how to be powerful – until today.
- It’s time.
If you are want to own your power at work and in life, walk with confidence – and help get our world on a kinder, gentler, more loving track, please check out my Powerful Woman Program.