Earlier this week, I shared my struggle to get my joy back.
- Somehow I fell of the horse.
- And the darn thing was eluding me.
- No matter how hard I tried.
I’ve been running dry this winter.
- It’s been cold-cool-cold.
- I kept my bed heated through it all.
- And often woke up parched as a result
Yesterday, I noticed my skin was unusually flaky.
- Something I never experience.
- Made me wonder.
- Could it be I was more dehydrated than I thought I was?
So I started to pound the water.
- By the third glass that morning I felt pressure lifting.
- Down five by noon and feeling much better.
- What if my issue was simply being dehydrated?
Today I’ve continued my intense drinking pace.
- My headache is almost gone.
- My body feels more relaxed.
- I feel much happier – finally.
I’m stilling in testing phase, yet am seeing such difference, I’m officially proclaiming water my magic elixir of joy!
Are you drinking enough water to reach joy today?