Before they even start?
The team at Craft & Hobby Association just made a video about their upcoming winter 2013 conference and trade show.
- It showcases the creativity of the people planning it.
- Clearly spells out they want members and expo folks to join them.
- And makes me giggle.
The video also invites their members to join the fun.
- Near the end, they announce a video contest.
- Inviting others to creatively promote their upcoming event.
- And offer an exciting prize to boot!
Here’s the video from YouTube:
Makes me think of chapter leaders, how do you give your events energy months before they happen?
Filed under: Getting More Members Involved