I worked out with my trainer Mollie this morning.
- Exercising around my cracked toe.
- To keep the rest of me strong.
- And ready to run again in the future.
Mollie usually gives me sets of exercises to do.
- This morning was no different.
- 15 push ups on the BOSU ball followed by 30 seconds of Russian twists.
- Four sets of each.
I did the math quickly.
- 4 X 15 = 60!
- 60 push ups in just our first round of exercises.
- My prior record was 36!
The cool thing – I didn’t totally freak out.
- And self doubt.
- Although I did squeal a bit.
- Then assumed the position to start.
I did them all.
- I won’t lie…
- 59 and 60 were really hard.
- I finished feeling pretty proud.
Mollie shared she had another client do more than 100 push ups in one session!
- And I smiled inside.
- Knowing I had a glimpse of my future too.
Mollie gives me sneak peeks of where she is leading me so I don’t get too comfortable where I am.
Makes me think of chapter leaders…how do you help your members stay comfortable with continued growth?