Yesterday I decided to invest in a training program.
- Participated in a webinar with the expert.
- Enjoyed his energy and easy teaching style.
- Focused on growth area for my business.
I checked out his website.
- The package looked great.
- Would spell out just what we needed.
- Plus promised instant access.
I had no plans last night.
- TV looked boring.
- This was perfect timing.
- Was going to get a jump start on the materials.
Placed the order.
- Gave my credit card.
- Got a receipt.
- And nothing.
No instant access to materials.
- Not even 15 hours later.
- And after submitting a request for help to their support desk.
- Simply radio silence.
Wish he hadn’t promoted the instant access.
- I was extra excited.
- Now sort of let down.
- I’m sure I’ll eventually get the materials.
Glad I saw this guy live – if not I’d be worrying about the quality of the materials too!
Makes me think of chapter leaders…how well do you deliver on the promises you make your members?
Filed under: Keeping members