(My friend Pam Donahoo, who is the Executive Director at American Mensa, writes about her tornado experience this afternoon. Her office is very close to DFW airport.)
Typical spring weather for DFW.
- Thunderstorms broke out mid afternoon
- Tornado sirens wailed.
- The staff gathered in the conference room
- “Auntie Em, Auntie Em …”.
- “Worst team building ever ”
- But, we were nervous…
- Thought it was a false alarm.
- Until we walked a block away.
- (The photo above is what they saw.)
- Roofs gone.
- Power lines and trees down.
- Tornado was really close!
Filed under: Savvy Leadership