Called a customer service center today.
- Was told the wait would be nine minutes.
- Was given the option for no elevator music.
- What a treat – or so I thought!
Alas, it was a bait and switch of sorts.
- I didn’t get the music.
- But I did get a steady barrage of ads.
- One about every 15 seconds – and very disruptive.
Please bring back the elevator music!
Makes me think of chapter leaders…how do you quality control the options you offer your members?
Filed under: Getting More Members Involved