Yep, it’s Arnold as in Schwarzenegger.
- I’m attending The Arnold Sports Festival this weekend.
- It’s the nation’s largest multi-sport fitness weekend.
- The expo has 700 exhibitors.
I’m on a mission to educate my inner fit person.
- Along with 175,000 other sports fans.
- James calls it the Comic-Con for fitness people.
- Should be quite the weekend.
I’m sort of nervous to attend.
- I won’t know anyone there.
- Will probably be the fattest person there.
- (Especially with all the body builders attending!)
The festival’s Facebook page has been great.
- Giving me insights about what’s going to happen.
- And the scoop on who is attending.
- It’s no wonder they have 70,000 people liking their event page!
I’m looking forward to several things…
- The figure competition so I can see what Mollie really does.
- Checking out the different products in the expo.
- And possibly seeing the hunky Mario Lopez!
This is a crazy adventure I’m taking – can’t wait to share what I learn!
Makes me think of chapter leaders…how do you use social media to get your members excited about attending your events?