Big difference, eh?
Today I weigh 75 pounds less than my all time high.
- In August I was down 50.
- Took almost six months to drop the next 25.
- I’ve learned a lot since then.
Psychic food counting does not work.
- My protein-fat-carb ratios get mixed up.
- Mollie was right.
- I have to log my food to lose.
I can run if I want to.
- One of the bigger shockers to me.
- Once I let go of old rules.
- I embrace my role as the slowest person on the track – and enjoy it.
Fitness is a lifestyle – not a temporary pause.
- The commitment is almost like a badge of honor.
- Pushing me to new heights.
- The payoff happening when I take care of myself.
It takes a community to get this girl fit.
- Mollie and figure athletes on Facebook teach me how living the fit life rolls.
- My friends and family who cheer on my latest accomplishments.
- Special friends like Dave Sabol and Sheri Jacobs who helped me take those first baby steps into the world of running.
Finally I am nothing without support from home.
- James is amazing.
- Helping me to process the changes as I grow more fit.
- Bursting with pride over my commitment to keep moving forward.
Can’t wait to see what happens as I continue my fitness quest!
Makes me think of chapter leaders…what have you learned in the last six months?