Today I dragged to the gym.
- Stayed up too late.
- Could have justified skipping – but I didn’t.
When I got home, James told me to close my eyes.
- He had a surprise for me.
- It wasn’t a special day I could remember.
- Wondered what he was up to.
When I finally opened my eyes, I was surprised!
- I saw a dozen long stem roses.
- At my place at the table.
- They were gorgeous.
James told me he was really proud of me.
- For working out with Mollie.
- Creating a new reality for myself.
- And running two miles this morning.
WOW! I felt so special – and was really glad I made it to the gym this morning!
Makes me think of chapter leaders…how do you acknowledge and support your members making efforts to grow?