Steven King’s thriller Cujo debuted as a film in 1983.
- Lots of politics leading up to the big issue.
- Mom and five-year old son locked in car at end of Cujo’s yard.
- Cujo is a rabid St. Bernard.
The terror escalates…
- It’s hot out – will they die in the car first?
- Does mom risk death to get to the house?
- Will Cujo eat them alive?
The movie’s big premise no longer stands.
- In today’s world, mom would have a cell phone.
- Call for help.
- A lot less drama.
James and I had a lively discussion debating other movies impacted by changes in the last ten years or so – it is quite the list.
Makes me think of chapter leaders…how has technology impacted some of the traditions in your chapter?
Filed under: Strategic Thinking