A few years ago, I was very happy.
- My favorite store started an email list.
- I signed up.
- Got periodic special deals.
As time passed, so did the frequency of emails.
- Last few months, it’s almost daily.
- The big sale of the year.
- Like the Groundhog Day movie – over and over.
Now they want to be my Facebook friend.
- To invade my life from a different angle.
- With the same info I already get.
- Don’t tickle me pink.
I’m doing the math…
- Value of my time to weed through their emails.
- Compared to the savings I periodically get.
- It’s not looking good for my formerly favorite store.
I miss my special relationship.
Makes me think of chapter leaders…Do your communications strengthen your relationships or frustrate your members?