James and I vacation at a beach.
- I worried re missing my strength training.
- So I asked Mollie.
- She had the answer – and gave me a new goal.
I need to find a beach guys lifting gym.
- Walk in like I belong there.
- Workout with total confidence.
- And real weights – not typical 2-5# weights for women.
Bonus points if I find a gym with kettlebells.
- And show the boys how it’s done.
- Mollie has been training me hard on them for a few months.
- And I keep using bigger kettlebells.
This concept makes me giggle and grin like a fool.
- A year ago I would never have even visualized this!
- My form is good enough to do the bulk of it today.
- I’ve got a few months to practice the rest.
This is much more fun to think about than just losing another ten pounds!
Makes me think of chapter leaders…do your goals for the year make your members light up with excitement?