(Even though my blood runs green!)
I am a proud Michigan State grad.
- My blood is green.
- I’m a huge Izzo fan.
- Have wonderful memories of school.
Tonight I switched teams.
- We attended a Michigan’s Women’s Basketball game.
- Been going to games for a few years.
- Enjoy watching the women develop their skills.
When I first moved to Ann Arbor, I was firmly green.
- Over time I realized the interesting opportunities the University of Michigan offers the community.
- More importantly, I wanted to support women in sports.
- The basketball players are amazing athletes – and the games are fun.
It only gets dicey when Michigan plays Michigan State.
- Then I cheer for both teams.
- I honor my roots – and my team.
- (Drives a few people crazy.)
I’m proud to support the women athletes.
Makes me think of chapter leaders…do your actions honor your values?
Filed under: Savvy Leadership