“NOW is the time to focus on YOUR business.”
- That was the lead-in.
- Frankly it irked me.
- Can you guess why?
The guru insulted me from the get go.
- Assumed my business is struggling.
- Without even asking me a single question.
- The copy that followed reinforced how dumb he thinks I am.
It’s always time to focus on one’s business.
- Whether the economy is good or bad.
- There are challenges to solve.
- And new directions to explore.
He lost my eyes in only nine words.
Makes me think of chapter leaders…do you regularly manage the challenges of your chapter – or need a crisis to wake you up?
Filed under: Board challenges